A source of hope and healing for families impacted by childhood cancer and child loss, offering holistic retreats and meaningful gatherings that create connection, while honoring the process of grief and the power of love.
A community of families pursuing a path of healing through shared experiences of joy and reflection.
- SUPPORT: We provide free, meaningful retreats, joyful gatherings, and virtual services for families affected by cancer and child loss.
- CONNECT: We foster a community of families with similar tragic stories of cancer and loss.
- HEAL: We encourage holistic healing of the body, mind, and spirit through integrative therapies, psychosocial support, movement, massage, energy work, creativity, and mindfulness toward the natural and spiritual world.
- SUSTAIN: We cultivate a financially healthy organization by fostering relationships with our donors and grantors and community business sponsors.
- ADVOCATE: We strive to increase public awareness about the prevalence, treatment, and research for all types of childhood cancer.
- COLLABORATE: We actively look to work with existing, similar non- profit organizations to increase overall effectiveness in supporting families impacted by childhood cancer and child loss.
- INCLUDE: We carry forward the above functions of Rett’s Roost without discriminating against any person or organization because of race, age, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, or religious belief.
“Amidst the chaos of life after cancer treatment, Rett’s Roost was truly a haven of peace and love. Our whole family made strong connections. We felt safe and understood with fellow families who knew just what we have been through. This retreat far exceeded our expectations and met needs we didn’t even know we had! Our sincere thanks go out to the lovely Cavan Family!” – The Tajima Family